Dana made mention of the issue of size of strings and tension effecting
   the relative balance of the sound of the octaves.  I honestly don't
   know much yet about this issue - will have to become more familiar with
   it.  Prior to my getting this instrument, it was played by
   a professional performer.  I would assume he knew more about this
   issue when setting it up.

   By the way, in responding to posts here, is it generally done by
   responding to the whoe group rather than the individual sender?  Or
   perhaps it depends upon the post. . .

   Ned

   Looking for love this summer? [1]Find it now on AOL Personals.