Rod:

   On the website of the Lute Society of America there are a few duets,
   which you may or may not be consider easy.  Go to

   [1]http://LuteSocietyofAmerica.org

   1) select the Publications page, and the section entitled "Editons"
   contains two English duets edited by Lyle Nordstrom

   2) select the Lute Projects page, and on the Fronimo Project page under
   that, the "Modern Editions" section contains a canonic duet entitled
   Fuga a l'unisono dopo sei tempi.  In fact also the first one on the
   list, the [2]Cantilene `a 2, could very easily be deconstructed into
   a simple piece for two lutes, since it is very strictly written as a
   two voice fantasia.

   Regards,

   Daniel Heiman