I get the dreaded 404 error message on you link.  Can you post another?

Vance Wood.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Keith "Kilo" Watt" <s...@keithwatt.org>
To: "Lute List" <lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Sent: Sunday, August 02, 2009 11:51 PM
Subject: [LUTE] Larry Brown 8c Lute for Sale

  Hello everyone -

    Please forgive the brief "for sale" notice, but I wanted to make my
  8c lute available here before putting it up on eBay -- I'd really
  prefer that it go to a good home, like the good folks here.  Here is
  the basic info, but please check my website
  ([1]http://www.KeithWatt.org/Lute) for hi-res pictures and the full
  information.

  If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me
  off-list!

  Thanks again,
  Keith Watt

  8-course Renaissance Lute by Larry Brown
  Vibrating Length: 59 cm
  Year Built: 1991 (I am the third owner of the lute)
  Case: Plywood (made by Larry)
  Price: $1200.00 (+ shipping and insurance); first come, first served!
  Please note, I also have a fairly large collection of lute music and
  tutors available on eBay at a very reasonable price if you are
  interested.