Hi David,

   Thank you for putting those demonstrations on you tube.  I'm the person
   who said there's no lute teacher in my area, but have since discovered
   there is one - David Dolata - at Florida International University.
   With his duties at the University, he may not have time for regular
   teaching, however.  There may be an option for webcam lessons with
   someone not local, though.

   I have watched only your first video, because it is perfectly suited to
   what I'm primarily working on now.   The right hand.  An excellent
   demonstration.  I'll be looking at them all.

   Ned