I am suddenly in the posession of a piano arrangement of Carl Maria
von Weber's Der Freishuetz. It's an old edition, I guess 19th century.
Der Freischuetz was composedin 1821, btw. I am curious how old and
where it was printed. It looks like plate (copper?) press, pages
31,5cm wide x 24,3cm high. Watermark is big and has, apart from a
motto in Latin, the Dutch word Vryheid. The list of characters is
headed with the Dutch word 'personen'. Every page has the publisher's
number (?) 1719 as a footer. Any idea where I should be looking?

David - not going to make a lute arrangement