The plate number will give you the edition, start in the M2s and
     M3s, most of the editions with plate numbers are there
     Standard eds usu. from earlier eds such as 1926-1932.
     Editions:Carl Maria von Weber: Musikalische Werke: erste kritische
     Gesamtausgabe, ed. H.J. Moser; ii/1, ed. A. Lorenz (Augsburg, 1926),
     ii/2, ed. W. Kaehler (Augsburg, 1928), ii/3, ed. L.K. Mayer
     (Brunswick, 1932) [only 3 vols. pubd] [WG]Reliquienschrein des
     Meisters Carl Maria von Weber, ed. L. Hirschberg (Berlin, 1927)
     [HR]Carl Maria von Weber: Saemtliche Werke, ed. G. Allroggen (Mainz,
     1998) [WSW]
     dt