From: Karl-L. Eggert <karl.l.egg...@t-online.de>
To: Antonio Corona <abcor...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, 9 September, 2009 16:24:38
Subject: Re: [english 100%] [LUTE] Re: [english 100%] Re: Edward Martin/who
knows?

Dear Antonio,

Sorry, my answer is a bit late. I agree with you that a hemiola can be pointed
out by the bass. But I what I see in in the two bars before the last section
bar is the rhythm /breve semibreve/ semibreve breve/ the latter a syncope
typical for gaillards. To form a hemiola, a bar with  /breve semibreve/ must
follow. Instead the closing chord of the section with a perfect breve value
follows.

Best wishes
Karl

----- Original Message ----- From: "Antonio Corona" <abcor...@yahoo.com>