To be clear, the recording to feature Falletta as lute soloist does NOT
feature the whole oratorio, only the sinfonia from "Il Sacrifizio di
Abramo".  Judith Nelson appears only on one cantata--"Jonas" (no lute
evident in the cantata) by Elisabeth Jacquet de la Guerre--on the Baroquen
Treasures disc.  It's also interesting that the Wikipedia article neglects
to mention Falletta at all.  Not only is she lute soloist on the
four-movement sinfonia, but she conducts the orchestra throughout the whole
of the CD.

Thanks for word of the CPO recording.  I'm keen to try to track that one
down.

Eugene