On Oct 6, 2009, at 4:27 PM, Roman Turovsky wrote:

From: "Stuart Walsh" <s.wa...@ntlworld.com>
Nowadays - in a different era - we easily laugh at this stuff and at the polystyrene scraping ( a much more jokey, Cagey thing anyway)?. I'm not so sure we would have been so easily laughing back then. Now all that - Stockhausen, Berio etc has almost all gone. In Britain, what have we got now? Classic FM, Classical Brit Awards with the latest orchestral work by McCartney, Karl Jenkins...
You lucky Brits have Gavin Bryars, really nothing to complain about.

You've got "Britain's Got Talent."  What could be better than that?

DR