That explain why my nylon frets are soooo (can't write that word here) but it's just a fishing wire...

Well, I think I'm going to refret and restring my 7c with some of the new frets and strings i boguht for it (in May...)

I really like to try gut strings, but the weather here in israel is sssosoooo (different word, still can't write) and it screws up everything. But I think I will try it...one day.