The Novello is the Dart Edition, I belive, which is not too bad, but
has way too many page turns! There is, to my knowledge, no suitable
modern edition, but the Bartlett has at least most of the original marks.
And way less page turns.
I did find the missing chacony, which is a very funny story.

Another fun Dido tidbit is that the triplets are always performed at
double speed, so that the opera is 2 beats shorter than composed.
dt