   Von: lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu im Auftrag von David van Ooijen
   Gesendet: Sa 19.12.2009 12:18
   An: Lute list
   Betreff: [LUTE] Re: another day at the office

   On Sat, Dec 19, 2009 at 12:11 PM, Franz Mechsner
   <franz.mechs...@northumbria.ac.uk> wrote:
   >   Sorry, it's called TIORBA FORTE...
   I think the discussion is lively enough to exclude liuti forti in
   their various guises.
   David - wonders why nobody mentioned the toy theorbo (single strung at
   that), the imperfect 1/4 comma MT frets, the 16-course archlute in
   all-synthetics (including frets) and metal-wounds, all in the same
   video as the dreaded b-guitar. ;-)