Hail to y'all!
I have it and to my knowledge there only was just the CD.
There is one little nag though. The quality of the images is not very high. The
instrumental pieces are in b/w.
On the plus side the songs are produced as colour images (i.e the red vocal
line in some vihuela books is clearly visible).

Lex

Op 4 feb 2010, om 05:26 heeft Franz Mechsner het volgende geschreven: