All,
   Thank you very much for all of your assistance. I'm glad to hear that
   I'm not alone with my hefty instrument.
   As always, I'm grateful for the assistance of the community.
   Best,
   Graham Freeman

   On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 3:33 AM, Peter Martin <[1]peter.l...@gmail.com>
   wrote:

       I do that too, using a short strap connected to the button on the
     body
       by the bridge.  And a footstool.  It's an absolute liberation: no
     more
       weight on the shoulders.
       On 11 March 2010 08:49, David van Ooijen
     <[1][2]davidvanooi...@gmail.com>

     wrote:
     On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 1:43 AM, Graham Freeman

     <[2][3]freeman.gra...@gmail.com> wrote:
     >   All,
     >   I wonder if anyone can offer some helpful suggestions. I have a
     very
       Drastic solution a friend of mine opted for:
       1. remove the veneer/top layer/panles on back and/or front of the
       extension
       2. drill holes
       3. put panels back
       But try the strap first.