hi,

I have uploaded 3 new Lute Duets

1.) Cabezon - Diferencias sobre la Gallarda Milanesa

for 2 Lutes ad Secundam
(difficult!)
-------

you can hear at youtube this for organ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f95Bbhw7P7A
or
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjQI871YyeI

====================

2.) Cabezon - Tiento 9 del Quinto Tono
for 2 Lutes ad Quartam

====================

3.) Christian Erbach - Canzon 8
for 2 Lutes Unsiono

---------------------------

all at the known mediafire links

Have a nice weekend

Anton

P.S.:

for  all of you who want to hear, how the music of my transcriptions sounds, I
have added mp3 files from my transcriptions.
You must think of these files only as hear control !!!
For better understanding the tempo and rhythmic. They are computer generated.
So they are only for controlling and studying! There are no articulations and
musically tempi or so on! Hope you understand what I mean. But these files are
great for learning purposes.