From: lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu [mailto:lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu] On Behalf
Of Nancy Carlin
Sent: 10 May 2010 17:54
To: Lutelist
Subject: [LUTE] Re: Prelude by Hoppy

   I enjoyed this video. Can anyone tell me what software was used to make
   the slide show of pictures that went with the music?
   Nancy Carlin

     ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bernd Haegemann" <b...@symbol4.de>

     It is also on the first solo CD by Claire Antonini, track 22, as
     Prelude by Denis Gautier.

     [1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3_unvOajus
     Not the piece in question, but a nice little clip nevertheless,
     especially the future luteplayers and the two Wayne Cripps tabs! :)
     G.

   Nancy Carlin Associates
   P.O. Box 6499
   Concord, CA 94524  USA
   phone 925/686-5800 fax 925/680-2582
   web site - [3]www.nancycarlinassociates.com
   Representing:
   FROM WALES - Crasdant  & Carreg Lafar,  FROM ENGLAND - Jez Lowe & Jez
   Lowe & The Bad Pennies, and now representing EARLY MUSIC - The Venere
   Lute Quartet, The Good Pennyworths & Morrongiello & Young
   Administrator THE LUTE SOCIETY OF AMERICA
   web site - [4]http://LuteSocietyofAmerica.org