I could not find any bandora on the Tudors that I saw on YouTube. can
   anyone give me a link to look at?
   Nancy
   At 06:07 PM 5/25/2010, Oskar De Mari wrote:

        Does anyone have any info on the amount/pieces of lute/bandora
     music in
        the Showtime show 'the Tudors'? i've seen some Bandora in a
     little
        segment on youtube but I wonder if its a regular thing...