Dear Lutenists,

   I will give my Master's concert at the Schola Cantorum Basiliensis
   (Kleiner Saal), Basel on Monday 7th June, 7.30pm. Any lutenists in the
   area are very welcome to come!

   The programme consists of a selection of solos, duets, and consort
   pieces by Ferrabosco, Collard, Danyel, Allison etc. from the "Matthew
   Holmes" lute manuscripts, plus one song from Danyel's printed
   book. Also performing will be my mixed consort "The Queen's Revels" and
   the lutenist Ryosuke Sakamoto. 7-course lutes by Thompson and Jacobsen,
   strung up in all gut!

   Send me an email directly for more details!

   All the best,

   Sam