Graham,

The UK Lute Society sells The Care of Your Lute by David Van Edwards very reasonably priced.

Sean

On Jul 3, 2010, at 12:35 PM, Graham Freeman wrote:

  All,
With the conversation below in mind, can anyone suggest a good book or other source that can assist with some of the DIY-elements of playing the lute? I'm probably getting my luthier to do things that I ought to be able to do myself. Where should we go to teach ourselves how to do
  this without destroying our instrument during the learning?
  Graham Freeman

  On Sat, Jul 3, 2010 at 2:30 PM, Sean Smith <[1]lutesm...@mac.com>