That's right, I tried to track that down years ago (didn't know this source), with no success...

Best regards,

Stephan

Am 28.09.2010, 15:38 Uhr, schrieb Ron Andrico <praelu...@hotmail.com>:

   Hello Wolfgang:
   Excellent choice of music but I'm afraid there is no surviving vocal
   model.  See below:
   Kwee Him Yong, "Sixteenth-Century Printed Instrumental Arrangements of
   Works by Josquin des Pres, An Inventory", _Tijdschrift van de
   Vereniging voor Nederlandse Muziekgeschiedenis_, D. 22ste, Afl. 1ste
   (1971) page 45.
"In Miguel de Fuenllana's collection of viheula music, _Orphenica lyra_
   (1554/3), there is on fol. 4 a piece entitled 'Fecit potentiam.Duo de
   Josquin'. It is clearly here a matter of a Magnificat-fragment (in the
   4th tone) for which however no vocal original is known."
   You might try just setting the text yourself.  We can help with that.
   Best wishes,
   Ron Andrico
   www.mignarda.com
   > Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 14:01:47 +0200
   > To: lute@cs.dartmouth.edu
   > From: wie-w...@gmx.de
   > Subject: [LUTE] duo de josquin - fuenllana
   >
   > hello,
> I'm searching for the vocal source of "duo de josquin fecit potentia"
   by fuenllana. I know it's the 6th vers of the magnificat. I would like
   to perform the duo in contrast to a performance by voices or recorders
   at our playersday in cottbus in 2 weeks.