Von: lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu [mailto:lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu] Im
Auftrag von "Mathias Rösel"
Gesendet: Sonntag, 17. Oktober 2010 13:51
An: lute@cs.dartmouth.edu
Betreff: [LUTE] Re: Lute volume

Judge for yourself:
http://service.gmx.net/de/cgi/derefer?TYPE=2&DEST=http%3A%2F%2Fservice%2
Egmx%2Enet%2Fde%2Fcgi%2Fdfstools%3Fopenid%3D30949%2E1287316081%26o%3D959
384029%2E1287316082%26cmd%3Dopen%26file%3D04%2BGigue%2BWach%2Bauf%2BMs16
45%255FMatthias%2BRebecca%2B%2B%252Emp3%26folder%3D%252F
(last Sunday, Cottbus). In the beginning, or so I was later told, a
woman said, now a mike is needed, but after a short while she could dela
with it. As a matter of fact, there was a lot of echo in the huge
cathedral. But focussing does the trick. Or so I was told >8)

Mathias

http://mignarda.wordpress.com/2010/10/16/sound-check-is-it-loud-enough/