Thanks Dale

for your very interesting comment! Falkengagen being WFB and Hagen being
CPEB of lute really changed my view of those two. Especially this Hagen
case must be checked! Any idea where to find Hagen facsimilies?  And
anything by him to 11-courser? I guess not. Or neither for 13-course
"non-swan-necker"?

Arto

On Tue, 19 Oct 2010 19:31:51 -0400, "Dale Young" <dyoung5...@wowway.com>
wrote:
> Arto,
>
>     So beautifully stated.
>  I have been absorbed in the study of the Augsburg Manuscript for 38
years
> and it still fascinates me. Not unlike fractals, Mendelbrot sets, (god
rest

> his soul) the more intensely you focus, the more complexity you find.
Many