On 20/10/2010 08:33, David van Ooijen wrote:

Stuart

Have a close look (listen) at the sound track, and you'll discover how
much of an amatuer I am! Many edits ... |-o

This was one of my worst clips to match up, by the way, see for more
duets, trios and quartets see
http://www.youtube.com/user/MeesterDavidGitaar

What I do is either play with a click track, or with a computer
generated soundfile, or with the basic take on the headphones. I find
all very difficult, but the latter one perhaps least so, as at least
it is musical take I have to play along with.

David

I'm glad to hear that you find this difficult too!

Stuart