I *think*it's the same as Fronimo2 but I'm not at home to check.

Under each note, when you enter text into the dialog box hit the return key at the end of words of the first verse. That should send you to a second line where you can enter the 2nd verse text under that note.

Also, by adding spaces around the text you can move it slighly to the right or left to make the text fit better within the measure.

Hope this helps.

Sean