I think they should have a museum where all the paintings have been digitized and had the colors turned all the way up, ppl would love it.
dt

At 12:16 PM 11/12/2010, you wrote:
On 12 November 2010 20:29, Bruno Fournier <br...@estavel.org> wrote:
>   I personnally am getting tired of all this theatrical way of doing
>   baroque music, and the Latin american style of strumming used.A Don't

It's fashion, it'll pass. In the mean time we can enjoy it (and get
paid for doing it ... :-)

>     then you can continue with the vids on the righ side of the page.

Only one click away from the same singer in Albans Berg's Sieben Frühe
Lieder. Great music! Simon Rattle conducting the Simon Bolivar Youth
Orchestra dressed as side kicks in the TV-series The Sopranos. No
guitar strumming.

>     Bernd

We've put your present next to our little house altar and will
patiently wait till Christmas before opening it. ;-)

David