Since the group has been dealing with computer questions, may I pose one.
Often when members post youtubes - or videos on ning - I find that they will
play for only a few seconds and then stop and then start again and so on.  Is
the system buffering during the stopped times?  My computer is a recent IMac so
has a lot of memory.  Any way around this stop and go situation?