Da: Edward Martin
Mittente:lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu
A:Anthony Hind
A:freeman.gra...@gmail.com
A:David van Ooijen
Cc:Lute List
Oggetto: [LUTE] Re: Lute Case
Inviato: 4 Dic 2010 16:05

Interesting, Anthony.  I can understand that the grey color could be
more reflective in the sun, but my experience with them (in terms of
cases I have seen) is that they seem to show every little scuff,
where the darker colors do not.

I have one in navy blue, and it is very nice.  But, with my Larson
lutes, I have green.  They are Dan Larson's signature case.  One
great advantage of green is when going to a lute seminar, nobody else
has green, so there is less chance of someone walking off with the
wrong lute - that is, unless, they also have a Larson lute!

ed

At 04:14 AM 12/4/2010, Anthony Hind wrote:
>    My advice for a Kingham, is to buy a grey one. They look far better
>    (rather good actually), and do reflect the sun to a certain extent.

Edward Martin
2817 East 2nd Street
Duluth, Minnesota  55812
e-mail:  e...@gamutstrings.com