Hello,
   I would kindly suggest to all our customers not to confuse internal
   chat of lute society with pretty private questions concerning customer
   and company.
   The statement "What has happend with Aquilla?" could cause false
   allarms to guys and to our customers.

   For this specific case the problem should indeed be reverted: 'What has
   happened to Anton Hoger'?
   He placed his order on 08.10.12. The strings were ready in few hours.
   We mailed  him to inform him that the strings were ready on 15/10,
   22/10, 26.10, 4/11, 10/11. We riceived no reply.

   My best regards
    Marry Christmas!
   MP