On 21.01.2011 00:23, Bruno Fournier wrote:
    I probably haveA them in myA AirsA de CoursA  anthology, I have to
    check

AreA youA sureA ?A

RainerA adSA

    Bruno

    Montreal, Canada

    On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 5:32 PM, Jeffrey Noonan
    <[1]jjnoo...@sbcglobal.net>  wrote:

      A  A vocal student here at the university just asked for help
      locating a
      A  couple airs de cour he wants to put on a recital. I'm swamped
      with
      A  performance and class preparation and my time for doing this sort
      of
      A  digging is limited right now. I can eventually get to it, but the
      A  sooner we find these the better.
      A  Would anyone on the list have either of the following songs in a
      format
      A  you would be willing to share with my student? Facsimle or modern
      A  edition would be fine. A PDF scan might be easiest way to send
      them. A
      A  cursory on-line search has not turned either of these up quickly
      in the
      A  usual lute music resources. Any help would be greatly
      appreciated.
      A  He is looking for:
      A  "Aux plaisirs, aux delices bergeres" by Guedron
      A  "Cesses, o divine beaute" by Boesset
      A  If you have either, you can email me or him directly--his email
      is
      A  [1][2]jdalexande...@semo.edu
      A  Thanks in advance for any help you can offer us.
      A  See ya
      A  jeff
      A  A