Just to be saucy, I'd call it HP.

Sean

On Feb 9, 2011, at 12:17 PM, Christopher Wilke wrote:

Howard,

--- On Wed, 2/9/11, howard posner <howardpos...@ca.rr.com> wrote:

I didn't try to extrapolate an overall mensur, or what an
ET fretting would be, because the picture doesn't show the
whole lute.  But after the second fret the frets are
all 15 or 16 units apart, which would give a scale nothing
like anything in Western music.
--

Until now. You have just discovered a new temperament. Using a ruler, I have just set my frets to Posner-comma-Holbein "Ambassador". I hate the way it sounds, but love being so HIP.

Chris