Hi folks,

   Rob MacKillop, returning to the list. I've been a member for a while
   but have been unable to post until now. I have been interested in the
   discussions about contemporary music for the lute, and other subjects.
   I have a couple of things to mention:

   1. My diverse musical activities are finally coming together on one
   site: [1]www.robmackillop.net - the site is still being constructed,
   with lots more lute stuff to come.

   2. On the 'MP3' page on that site I have assembled a few things lying
   around in my computer's memory banks, including 29 Sarmaticae, and
   three pieces written for me by Scottish composers (a live concert in
   2002), and some other stuff by a guy called John Dowland (maybe you've
   heard of him?) and, well, some other stuff.

   3. I have been without a lute for a couple of years, but a Malcolm
   Prior 13c should arrive late spring, early summer. Looking forward to
   exploring some German music.

   Rob