Von: lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu [mailto:lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu] Im
Auftrag von mathias.roe...@t-online.de
Gesendet: Sonntag, 20. März 2011 11:27
An: A. J. Ness; Lute List
Betreff: [LUTE] Re: [LUTE] Re: Wandervögel Songs

You'll have all the tunes and lyrics from this edition, at least. But
these are adaptations for the keyboard, definitely no more feasible on
the lute.

Quite a few copies of Der Zupfgeigenhandel are still floating around (
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Der_Zupfgeigenhansl ), why not take one of
those.

Mathias

 > Some of you may be interested in this collection in several volumes
> with hundreds of songs (alas arranged for piano, but originally for  >
lute-guitar):  >
 > [1]http://hdl.handle.net/1802/14257
 >
 > Publication Name: Was die Wandervögel singen ... für  >
Klavier bearbeitet und herausgegeben von Hermann Krome. Illustriert  >
von Paul Telemann. Band I-IV.  > Arranger:Krome, Hermann (1888 - 1955)