hello collective wisdom,

   some of you know, that I'm mad for old books. some years ago, I bought
   "Denkmaeler der Tonkunst in Oesterreich - Band 37: Oesterreichische
   Lautenmusik im XVI. Jahrhundert" from the year 1959. I think the
   book is from an estate of a lute player. inside are english annotaions
   and a handful of re-intabulations from the staff notations of lute
   music: some dances by judenkunig, newsidler (f.e. wascha mesa), bakfark
   and some fragments. I think, he or she was a skilled player. someone
   knows the hand?  I scanned the re-intabulations:

   [1]http://www.mediafire.com/?p63td7e7nu07ja3

   greetings

   w.