My unedited dry acoustics direct version of La Montespan de Gallot (Barbe
p. 47):
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QIcMFuGRMU

Somehow I like "as is" versions and playing/player seen. I hope I do not
have too much expressions in my face... Perhaps I should have more
expressions in my playing, though... ;)

Arto