I have a paper copy.

However, I am sure somebody has access to JSTOR.
I have access fromn the universioty library here in Duesseldorf but not from
home.

On 15.05.2011 19:20, Franz Mechsner wrote:
Does anyone have a pdf of Sister Jean Carmel's article or a hint how I could
get it electronically, which would spare the trouble of interlibrary loan? I am
eager to read it and would be extremely grateful, and am sure others would be
as well.

Franz

Dr. Franz Mechsner
Northumbria University, Dept. of Psychology
Northumberland Building
Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 8ST (UK)
Tel:  +44(0) 191 227 7479
Fax: +44(0) 191 227 3190