   Von: lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu im Auftrag von Ron Andrico
   Gesendet: Fr 13.05.2011 14:00
   An: martin; lute
   Betreff: [LUTE] Re: Luitspeler / Lute player Jozef van Wissem

      Martin & All:
      I guess the electronic backwards approach has its own validity but,
      personally, I think there is a great deal of fascinating information
      for us to seek and understand about the music that was originally
      composed for the instrument without the modern tampering.  I find
   I'm
      not quite done looking at the old music.
      To anyone who is interested, we have a new blog post - not much
   about
      lute but about teaching music.  [1][1]http://mignarda.wordpress.com/
      Best wishes,
      Ron Andrico