I see no reason to believe that the suite of pieces at the
   STADTbibliothek in Nuremberg are not by Pachelbel, Wilhelm Pachelbel,
   Johann's son. I examined the manuscript many years ago, and  once made
   a half-hearted attempt to trace the pieces to Johann by using the
   Pachelbel Works Catalogue.  But the catalogue is a disaster and really
   impossible to read--the author's work was assembled posthumously by a
   non-musician, who didn't even know what "cembalo" meant.  The lute
   pieces in Nurnberg are not mentioned. And are fairly well known in
   published arrangements for guitar (one by Aziapazu; I think he misreads
   the titles, but Peter Steur has the correct spelling, iirc).

   The manuscript appears to have been disbound by a later dealer from a
   larger manuscript from the Harrach library.  It was split up to make
   easier the sale of smaller lots of pieces.  Other parts of the
   manuscript ended up at the New York Public Library (the bookbinder's
   glue can be seen on the spines of the fascicles).  Others from the
   manuscript may still be in private possession. This sale was in 1956,
   when Bob Spencer bought those concertinos and sinfonia with originals
   in pitch notation  (The sinfonia is available on my web site:

   [1]http://mysite.verizon.net/vzepq31c/arthurjnesslutescores/sinfonia.ht
   ml

   AJN