Hi, everyone - hope you are all looking forward to a productive, lute plucking-filled summer.

I'm planning a concert next year focusing on Bach as an improviser. Along with some of Bach's works - I'll be playing an arrangement of his fourth cello suite for theorbo - we will be jamming on dance grounds, and perhaps a few Lutheran chorales as well.

Is anyone aware of any good articles about Bach as an improviser - contemporary commentary, modern analyses of toccatas/fantasias, etc? Please let me know - cheers and best wishes, Ben S