Hello to everybody!

   It's my first posting here so let me introduce myself.

   My name is Eugene. I'm 31. Was born in Kazakhstan. And live in Ukraine
   since autumn 2010.

   As former classical guitarist I started to play the lute about five
   months ago. And has built my own 9-courses lute about month ago with
   the great help of luthier Stepan Tykhonenko
   ( [1]http://stepan.net.ua/en/index.htm ). Well, although I has built
   not brilliant instrument, it's quite suitable for beginner.

   So now a little bit of music. Here is my working process on Dowland's
   "Mrs White's thing"

   [2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2srIsT8xuE&feature=player_embedded

   All critics and advices would be very desirable.

   Have a nice day!

   Yours sincerely,

   Eugene Kurenko