Just put "carbons" to my strange "archlute" 67/100 cm. Nylon on top g' and
30 year old Pyramids on the 3 lowest basses - worn out enough not to be too
loud and ringing. And _singles_ on the fingerboard. I really do not know,
do I love or hate that setting! The single strings fool me making the
theorbo style arpeggiation: p-i-m-i all the time. Too much re-entrant
playing perhaps? ;-) Anyhow possibly a useful stringing - I'll test some
duets with a harpist in that way...

Arto

PS "Rose is a rose is a rose". Letters-name-object!