Capo on lute?

   I use selfmade one:

   [1]http://www.ljplus.ru/img4/_/m/_m_a_s_t_e_r_/DSCF6776.jpg

   It's constructed as flamenco sejilla. Fits easily on any fret.
   2011/8/25 Ed Durbrow <[2]edurb...@sea.plala.or.jp>

       Check out the 12 string capo.
       [1][3]http://preview.tinyurl.com/3kpnj9w
       A simple idea but I don't know what material they would have had
     that
       would work the way this simple plastic works. You would possibly
     have
       to reset the spacing if you used it in more than one position on a
       lute.