From: lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu [mailto:lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu] On Behalf
Of Jeff
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2011 6:25 AM
To: lutelist Net
Subject: [LUTE] Looking for help finding articles

This email should have gone out under the correct Subject line. Sorry.
Cutting and pasting always comes back to bite.

jeff

Good morning, lute list.

I am in the early stages of a research/writing project and it keeps circling
back around to Dowland's Lachrimae--the song as well as the dances. I'm
pulling a bibliography together and want to get my hands on several items in
The Lute Society (UK) Journal. Unfortunately, my local university library
let its subscription/membership lag a few years ago and it does not hold
these items.

I'm pursuing Interlibrary Loan avenues, but figure it might take a while for
me to get the articles--and I am under a bit of time crunch to get some
writing started, if not done.

So, while I am waiting for my ILL copies to arrive, I thought I might appeal
for some assistance. Would it be possible for someone to share (digitally) a
copy of David Pinto's 2 articles on Dowland's Lachrimae--"Dowland's True
Tears," Vol. 42 (2002) and "Dowland's Tears," Vol. 37 (1997). I'm at the
point of just ordering the volumes directly from the Society, but again, my
immediate needs are pretty immediate--the sooner I get going on this the
quicker I can get my paperwork started.

Thanks in advance for any assistance offered.

See ya,
jeff