Dear Stewart,
   Marie Louisse Martinez-Goellner has an article in English based
   primarily on the Mus Ms
   1511CV sketches in the Dorfmueller Festschrift (copy at Oxford):
   Title:  Ars iocundissima : Festschrift fuer Kurt Dorfmueller zum 60.
   Geburtstag
   Editors: Horst Leuchtmann; Robert Muenster
   Publisher:  Tutzing : H. Schneider, 1984.
   For contents see [1]http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/11452778
   I do not recall if she discusses the "Il me suffit" score, but I
   mention it
   in my dissertation and reached the same conclusions as you (Scribe W).
   It
   seems to be a unicum--I couldn't find the same intabulation elsewhere.
   The lines below the piece may be attempts at alternate measures for "Il
   me
   suffit" or  subsequent SATB intabulation which does not come down to
   us.
   Notice that the top four lines are crossed off, perhaps because they
   had been
   incoroprated into the piece..
   Examples of sketches for intabulations are rare.  What usually happens
   is
   that a lutenist takes an existing intabulation and ornaments it his own
   style. It saves having to work out all the fingerings to make a
   playable
   piece.
   For example the Francesco intabulation of Jannequin's Battaglia with
   VII=F uses the same basic intabulation as those by Pacoloni and Marco
   dall'Aquila,  each ornamented slightly differently.  (The Marco work is
   edited, tablature and transcription, in
   [2]http://mysite.verizon.net/vzepq31c/marcodallaquila/ Libro Terzo;
   the Francesco intabulation is No. 110b in the HUP edition).
   I show something like that in an article in the Proceedings of the
   International Lute Symposium, Utrecht 1986 pp. 30-49, with a stemma on
   page 39.
   AJN