Hello all,

    I'll be making my first trip out from New York to the West Coast later this
week to play a solo concert for the Central Coast Guitar Society in the San
Luis Obispo/Morro Bay area.  This will be a baroque lute concert with Weiss,
Hagen, Falckenhagen and Durant on the program.  It takes place at 7:30pm this
Friday, November 4th.  (I will also be doing a private invitation-only
performance earlier the same day. Email me if you're in the area and interested
in coming.)

Here's the locale:

Friday, Nov. 4th, 7:30pm
Coalesce Bookstore