thanks dan & edward!
this piece of music comes directly from my heart. I found it some years
ago in the wroclav ms 352. isn´t it nice? It took my attention by its
"broken style" structure and I think it´s from marco dall aquila or
directly influenced by him.I wrote a little paper of all "in te domine"
intabulations for the LSA quaterly some years ago.
recently paul o´dette did a recording of marco dall aquila with this
piece at the of his cd (did he read my paper???).
greetings
Wolfgang

p.s. you can download my paper at:
http://www.esnips.com/displayimage.php?album=710702&pid=5879774#top_disp
lay_media

I use nylgut on my 7-c-lute. my lute was built by renatus lechner in
2003, a wonderful instrument (after gerle)
the woodcuts are from a decamerone-print of 1542 by giolito/venezia,
which I owned.