One of the wonderful advantages of forgetfulness as a result of ageing
   is that one has the opportunity to experience the thrill of discovering
   so many things a second time.  As I was preparing to transcribe a
   legible performing version of Praeludium 5 from Vallet's Regia Pietas
   (1620) from the facsimile, I discovered that I already transcribed it
   last year.  I thought it only proper share my good fortune with others,
   and a pdf can be found at the top of the list on our downloads page.
   [1]http://editions.mignarda.com/downloads.html
   Best wishes,
   RA