OK. Google before you post.

The album title was "Dance Music of the Renaissance".

It was reissued on CD as "Tanzmusik Der Renaissance" with the band listed as
Collegium Aureum and a decidedly non-pink cover. (I verified that it is indeed
the same recording by listening to a couple of the tracks on the Australian
iTunes store.)

It is irritatingly unavailable in the US either as a CD or a download, despite
being available in the Australian, Canadian and UK iTunes stores. I was about
ask my Canadian relatives to get it for me, but I found a used copy at a
reasonable price on the Amazon UK store.

(Why do I want this? Pure nostalgia - it was the first Renaissance ensemble
music recording I ever heard.)

..Bob