From what I read of the reviews it's just the thing if equal temperment is your goal. It will accept *one* other temperment that you'll have to input yourself. From a review on Amazon:

"We specifically wanted a tuner that could do non-equal temperament (if you don't know what I mean by that, then this review might not be very helpful to you). This one is programmable, so I figured it would be fine... We'll mostly do 1/4 comma meantone, it's probably a pre- programmed setting.

No. There are no preprogrammed settings. And you can only store one "program", so I hope we don't want to try a different tuning any time soon. Furthermore, there was no feature to tune one octave and copy those settings to other octaves, so I had to make a spreadsheet, calculate all of the cents displacements for all of the octaves, and individually add each one. As I said, I hope we don't want to try a different tuning any time soon...."

I won't be running out to get one.

Sean