Surely you can make a case for it.

Sean

On Feb 17, 2012, at 5:11 PM, Edward Mast wrote:

No bid for this instrument from me . . . too many strings attached.
On Feb 17, 2012, at 6:10 PM, David Smith wrote:

200

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 17, 2012, at 3:03 PM, wikla <wi...@cs.helsinki.fi> wrote:

My bid is 120 euros! ;-)

Arto

On Fri, 17 Feb 2012 14:34:46 -0800 (PST), David Tayler
<vidan...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
I think since it is posted to the list (and I mean posted) we should
auction the lute. I will bid 100 Euros just to start the ball rolling.
dt

From: Anthony Hind <agno3ph...@yahoo.com>
To: "lute@cs.dartmouth.edu" <lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Sent: Thu, February 16, 2012 8:00:13 AM
Subject: [LUTE] Re: Announcement of lute for sale
  Miguel confirms what I thought, he is experimenting with different
lutes. However, I must state that I am not myself selling this lute,
only agreed to send Miguel's message on to the list for information.
  Any queries about seeing and trying out the lute
  must therefore be addressed directly to Miguel.
  Regards
  Anthony