I was just playing dear old Languir me fait last night which happens to be the first lutesong I was introduced to at Barrington in 78 or 79. Suzanne kindly and patiently sang the Attagnant with me. Nervous? oh yes. She had me loving it in no time and for that brief moment I have a lot to appreciate. Nice to see her name pop up this morning.

Sean